If your aim is freedom from proprietary lock-in office productivity software, Metztli IT offers fee-based deployment and support for Apache OpenOffice version 4.1.6 – a richly-featured set of productivity tools that are intuitive, easy to use, provided at no charge and that include three applications: Apache OpenOffice documents, Apache OpenOffice spreadsheets, Apache OpenOffice presentations.
We even have experience in building and customizing the whole Apache OpenOffice 4.1.6 productivity suite from source!
Unlike other productivity suites, Apache OpenOffice:
- Available at no charge – helping businesses control software acquisition and upgrade costs
- Supports open standards – ensuring access to documents well into the
future using the standard file format (ODF), while also protecting current investments in Microsoft® Office with support for Microsoft Office file types
- Provides users an easy-to-use interface and online community for templates, tips and support
- Supports a global workforce – with Apache OpenOffice's native language support for over 28 languages
- Enables developers to extend their applications through support for plug-ins
- Allows Lotus Notes® users to create, edit and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations with the integrated version of Apache OpenOffice, which is built into the Lotus Notes client user interface